Sunday 28 April 2013

Palette Collection Review #1 E.L.F. 100 Colour Palette

So, I bought this palette in TK Maxx (though, lately they seem to be running really low on beauty pickings :( ) for around £7.99. Totally worth it for the amount of colours you get in this! Below I have a picture of shadows with the tick (AMAZING!) shadows with a cross (Don't even bother looking twice at D:) and some without either (neither amazing or bad, worth a play every now and again). As you can see from the picture its a shame that there are hardly any good purples :'( But a good selection of browns/bronzes etc and lovely Blues! I have actually drawn these on top of the palette too, so, when I am working quickly I can know which shadows to not bother with and which ones to rush into! Overall Tasha rating: B+
E.L.F. 100 Colour Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment