Tuesday 1 October 2013

LOTD-Coffee Morning with Girls :3

So today I went out for a lovely little coffee with my girlfriends, I wanted to look sleek and smart but not make too much effort...y'know how it is :P I ended up wearing a very interesting dress...it kinda looks like warning tape! It's a long dress (half way down ma knee) but it's very figure hugging, which I like, it also has 3/4 length sleeves :)

My Full Bright Face!

I just used a nice little blend of a couple of Naked Basics colours with...one brush I think? haha, I then used the black shade to line my upper lashline :) Then used a nice little swipe of MegaLash mascara, a cute buffing of this new H&M blush I got (keep an eye out for my haul coming soon :3) and H&M Lipgloss too! I also thought it was worth mentioning that I used Fakeup under my eyes....don't they look refreshed?!

Ma neutral, faked-up eyes XD

So, yes, not many products used but a nice fresh look achieved!

All Products used :)



Thanks for reading guys and sorry I missed out last week! As I said keep an eye out for my H&M makeup haul post-I am pretty damn excited about it, I can't lie :3! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment