Monday 20 January 2014

Crazy Dark Lips...Vampy for the season of Winter LOTD Plus 52WODN

 Hello! And Welcome Back! :)

So the first Look of the day and the first 52WODN of the year! Woo! (Sorry it's a tad late, as I am sure some of you saw my tweets/statuses/everythingss saying that my SD card reader gave up on me and I had NO WAY of uploading pictures! Apart from on Instagram so if you're not following me, go do that now.)


My first look, especially this time of year, would surely not be okay unless it was a winter-ey dark, kinda thing...I am rambling.
Here's my full face!

Ma POUT ;)

So as you can see this face is very fresh considering it was just after all the Christmas eating!
Really nice vampy dark lips, with a soft eye, kinda golden-esque.

All Products Used...
All the products I used are above, for the lips I used Estee Lauder gloss in Extravagant plum with NARS' Valparaiso underneath it. Fashionista Eyeshadows in Nude Glimmer (mainly). MAC's Saturn mineralize blush (from heavenly creatures collection).

Now for the 52WODNs: I wanted something not sparkly/with no glitter for once!


My Left Hand

My Right Hand :)

I am in love with this Matte Polish by Revlon "Emerald City" and the Purple is Plum Night (Both of which I either got at Poundland or a market-so KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED PEOPLE!) you can get some real bargains at Poundland atm, I got 2 L'Oreal polishes for £1 each instead of £4.99 each!

So, I hope you like this first post, stay tuned and more regular posts will start popping up again, love you all! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment