Saturday 1 March 2014

February Wishlist!

So I can't come up with a different monthly favourites but, I am very aware of some things I REALLY want but either just can't justify the money/not necessary purchase or I just haven't got round to getting yet as it's never in stock when I go shopping or whatevers, you know what it's like ;)

I have gone in Cheapest-Dearest as I thought that might be a handy order (Also! I apologise for the Screenshots but I don't have these products so I kinda had too!)



 First up! Revlon Colorstay Concealer, I love the foundation so I would like to try this concealer out, heard good things about this and read some good reviews...but kinda not enough of them to make the purchase!


 Next up (and this is after Emily Noel-from Beauty Broadcast Express-went through and gave some ideas for Naked3 drugstore colours) is the L'Oreal Color Riche Quad in Eau de Rose. Now the only reason I am not wearing this everyday is because a long time ago I bought one of these and I don't know if it was faulty but it had absolutely no pigmentation whatsoever....So, that's why-even after swatching, I cannot buy this yet.


Topshop's Stippling Brush: I never go into Topshop, purely because I cannot afford half the things in there but more and more YouTubers & BBloggers I follow are talking about their makeup and I thought well I might have a sneaky peak on their site and just clocked eyes with this. I am not joking I think this is love at first sight. But I haven't seen or heard anything about it yet so I'll just wait till I do, as I am not paying the postage on top! I am such a scringer! Haha!


Bit more of a step up in price, Blanc Type eyeshadow from MAC. My favourite under brow highlight (matte) colour is Cream Coloured Ponies from the Too Faced Christmas A few of my favourite things palette and I think that this is going to be pretty close. I do plan on taking that palette to my local MAC counter and asking them to just GIVE ME the closest colour as I NEED IT! Haha!



And, lastly, again I am looking for a MAC dupe, but it's a dupe of a MAC product! The Lady Gaga Viva Glam 2 Lipstick is my absolute favourite Nude and I cannot get NYX Circe lipstick over here easily, so when I was last at MAC I asked the lady and she asked me to bring back my tube so we could have a little search together (when I do this I also plan on taking it to Boots & Superdrug and doing the same there, so I'll do a post on it :)).


So those are my February Wishlist products and I'll see you guys soon, up next I think I have a LOTD! Please note that where I've just changed my job I've gone from working Part Time normal hours to working Full Time shifts so it's taking me time to learn everything in my new job and get my schedule sorted but I am getting there and hope you guys think I am doing well juggling it all!

I love you all and will see you in the next post ;) x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment