Thursday 25 July 2013

Quick Review of MaxFactor's new Wild Mascara & Shadow Pencil XD

I was so, so excited to try these out!



First up, Wild Mega Mascara:
http://www.boots.com/en/Max-Factor-Wild-Mega-Volume-Mascara_1359147/
Soo gorgeous, does give amazing volume! Doesn't flake or fade or smudge throughout the day. My only niggle is that the end of the brush is still thick making it difficult to get right into those inner corners and grab every last lash in there! Otherwise truly fantastic mascara, worth every penny. Love it. Curl your lashes and you'll faint with how fantastic it looks! (Absolutely perfect results without curling, btw)

Next up, Wild Shadow Pencil (number 10-Lime Green): 
http://www.boots.com/en/Max-Factor-Wild-Shadow-Eyeshadow-Pencil_1359138/

I absolutely adore the colour, it's payoff is good. It's smooth, creamy and......DOES NOT CREASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am buying all these colours. 'Nuff Said.

Swatches-Gosh my skin looks pale here! haha
No creasing! Even in this gorgeous hot weather and my hayfever!

Beautiful Fanned out lashes :')
I now cannot wait to get my hands on the rest of the collection. I think I might have to buy all the pencils and some of the powder shadows! Might go have a look for 'em in Boots after my Benefit Appointment on Monday (if I still have any money!).

Yes, that's right folks I am planning on grabbing the new Blusher Rockateur, Fake Up & at least one new Eyeshadow (hopefully they'll throw in a free something too...!?) at my Benefit Appointment on Monday, so keep your eyes peeled for my review and first impressions etc! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment