Thursday 18 July 2013

VOGUE FASHION COPIES

I often flick through Vogue and look at the makeup and think ooh I could do that! And as I do recreate a few looks from time to time I thought I'd collect them up and show you! (So please let me know what you think, I'd love to have your feedback!).

First up: A Dior Advert
Original
My recreation-
Not my favourite one of all that I've done but still noteworthy :)

 Products Used: Maxfactor Eye Brightening Mascara (for Brown Eyes)
Sleek Original Palette
Tarte Exposed Blush (very lightly)
Wet N Wild Fergie Lipstick in Ferguson Crest Cabernet (with a touch of clear gloss over the top)








Second: Louis Vuitton Advert
Original
 My recreation-
This was a bit easier but I didn't realise how much Contour/Blush I'd need for it to come up on camera well :/

Products I used :)
I used: Elf Eyebrow kit in Medium
Elf Shimmer Palette (just the white & peach ones)
Collection Extreme 24hr Liquid Liner (very good actually!)
Tarte Exposed blush
MAC Sunny Seoul Lipstick (as my first very lightly under my others)
Clinique FE Rubelite Lipstick
Nars Edie Eyeshadow
Dainty Doll Lipstick in Baby Love
Maybelline Superstay 24hr Bold Matte lip colour in Hot Brown
A random black shadow from an elf palette.




Next up: Samsung Galaxy S4 Promo (Punk-Glam theme)
Original
Original

My recreation-
I tried so hard to get rid of my brows but only had Nyx jumbo stick in Milk & a White eyeshadow. Kinda worked :/
I absolutely adore the eyeshadow shape of this, I think my flicks were too flicky though needed to be a bit more straight lines, but I still love it. I also loved doing the slightly graduated lip colour.

Products used: Sleek Oh So Special Palette
Sleek blush in Suede (to contour)
Illamasqua eyeshadow in Control
Nars Liquid Liner Pen
Maxfactor Lip Pencil in Passionate Red
Elf Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Turkish Coffee (to make the graduation)
Sleek Eau La Liner in White Noise
Mary Kay Time wise foundation in Ivory & Powder too
Calvin Klein Lipstick in Ruby Red
Elf Cover Everything Concealer
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara
Fashionista Shadow in Black Out

Lastly, Fendi Advert
Original
My recreation- 
This was by far THE MOST difficult one to do! But probably my favourite result :3

Products Used: MUA Undress me too Palette (neutral shadow for base)
Sleek Snapshots Palette (shade sandwalker, washed ashore & sunset)
MAC Ring of Saturn Mineralize Blush
Elf Cover Everything Concealer in light
Mary Kay time wise foundation in Ivory
Nars Liquid Liner Pen
Lancome Hypnose Mascara
MUA Cover and Conceal concealer
Estee Lauder Lipstick in Tiger Eye
Prestige Lipstick in Berry Fantasy
Rimmel Brow Pencil
Nars Laguna Bronzer
(the MAC looking powder is actually a Stila powder refill in the mac pan-I had a spare one lying round so, y'know :P)

And that's it for VOGUE but I have another edition for Hunger & Wonderland coming to you at the end of the month! Thanks so much for looking at my work, please give me feedback via twitter (@JanBeautyful) or Facebook (just search Januarybeautyful and Like my page :)) or leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment