Tuesday 23 July 2013

Look Of The Day Rocker Red with a Neutral Eye... 23.7.13


 So today I was wearing my Loose fitted KISS Destroyer Tour T-Shirt paired up with my western style brown suede fringed shorts! I felt very 80's Rock N Roll. Though I was wearing sandals, not as rockin' as some Cowboy boots. BUT With this true heatwave I feel as though Cowboy boots would be self destructive. I decided a Bright red lip with Orange undertones mixed with a fairly neutral eye and a touch of Bronze would work well.
My Full Face :D
My Neutral eyes, in real life look a tad more contoured than they do in these photos :/
Products I used :)
I am so in love with Bronzer at the moment! The Bourjois Bronzing primer is to die for! And Hoola is simply a staple EVERY makeup bag should have! haha, hope you're enjoying the glorious HOT weather! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment