Tuesday 18 February 2014

LOTD: Green & Pink...A clash or not?


A few days ago I decided to use my Lush Cream shadow in Intuitive (as I hadn't worn it out yet) and I asked Ed to pick out a lip colour (thinking he'd pick up a balm stain or something quite neutral as he normally just picks up the first thing he sees that is large; and those have larger packaging that most...) and I think he probably thought I would tell him off for giving me something so bright, but I just slapped it on! haha! And this was the look that came out of that...

Ma Full Face...And those Lips!? BAM!

Those Eyes... <3
So the standout products for this look are Lush's Cream Eyeshadow in Intuitive, a neutral beigey brown of some kind (I am wearing LOOK Beauty's Mono Shadow in Gilet) and for the lips I used Wet N Wild's Megalast Liquid Lip Colour in , if you can't get a hold of this then MUA's velvet lip thingies should have a dupe. Also, with this look I feel like it's important to keep your cheeks quite neutral & natural, so, I have used my Bourjois Bronzing Primer (which I cannot lie..I really love!) and Tarte's blush in Exposed (a good colour from Sleek would be Suede =D).
Products Used :)
And that is how many a good look has been born...do I like it though? I am still kinda on the fence!

No comments:

Post a Comment