Saturday 8 February 2014

Lush Dark Angels, Face & Body Cleanser Review.

This review on Lush Dark Angels face and body cleanser is going to be rather quick!



The Outer Packaging...
In short: I did not like this.

Okay so the good points:
-You get a tonne of product in here, this pot is going to last you a while!
-The Smell is AMAZING. It smells like aniseed & liquorice-ey and is just so good to the nose ;)
-It feels very natural, almost like you're exfoliating your face with cooled lava!? Haha
-It's very exfoliating, really, really exfoliating-so if you like that, this is for you

The not so good points:
-It's waaay to exfoliating for my skin and made my chin and nose area break out really badly-Horrible big red sore spots...not nice
-A bit....fiddly? So, you break off a tiny bit and make a paste in your hands. I like to cleanse/exfoliate/wash my face when I am in the shower and this is very difficult to use in the shower not to get water in the pot or too much water in your hands so it's no longer like a paste more like just black water...

So I am just going to have to give this product a....3/10. As the fact it broke me out so bad kinda overshadows everything else for me. Unfortunately all the lush face products I have tried have seemed to make my skin worse rather than better :/ Might stop trying them now.

Have you tried any Lush face masks or scrubs? What do you think of them?
Thanks for reading guys! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment