Tuesday 11 February 2014

Valentine's Day Looks Day to Night, Part 2-High End!

So if you didn't see Part 1 you can here: http://tinyurl.com/oth3cg7

And this is Part 2! More Higher End products used here and I kinda didn't pick overly pinkey things for this one either so if you didn't like the pink overload-this might be for you!


My Full Face Day Look!
Bit more smileyy in this post :P
Ma Eyes
 As you can see this look is a bit more pin up-esque than the pinkey candy looks from part 1. Similarly from the day look in part 1, I left brows alone for the day look to look more natural :).

Stand Out Products!
The stand out products for this are the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (main shadows used are WOS, Naked2 and Faint, lil' bit of Venus on brow bone), Illamasqua Abyss Liquid Liner (my absolute Favourite Black Liquid Eyeliner <3), Benefit Thrrrob blush & Posiepal (Posietint on one end and California Kissin' on the other), Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara (makes for really pwetty curly lashes :3) and Nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk (I know this isn't high end really but it just makes the naked basics shadows pop so well :')).

Night Look, My Whole Face and a cheeky Ed in the background!

My Eyess!
For the eyes I pretty much left them the same all I did was added a black glitter liner over the top (which unfortunately hasn't shown up that well on camera :/) and lashings of They're Real mascara from Benefit on the top & bottom lashes.

Stand Out Products...
So the stand out products here had to be Nars Gaiety blush and Mac's mineralize skinfinish (I used Star Wonder from the heavenly creatures collection but this is just to represent the shimmerey goodness of any mineralize skinfinish ;)). Collection's Glam Crystals (now, I know this isn't high end but I didn't have any high end that could be used easily so I just went with it.) Benefit's Instant Brow Pencil (which really is very instant, you literally brush it through once and you're good to go!) and MAC's Insanely It Cremesheen lipstick which is just a hot raspberry pink colour (and as it's a cremesheen it's moisturising and soft too :3, perfect if you're going in for a smooch :P).


So that was Part 2 my high end day to night looks for Valentine's 2014! Similarly to part 1 all products in the night time look were just popped on top of the products from the day time so you can just come home and whack 'em on and go!

I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's whether it's going out for a super romantic meal, just spending the night in with your other half or even going out and celebrating your single status! Have fun out there!

Much Love and please keep an eye out for my Highlighting & Contour Post to be up soon!

Tasha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment