Tuesday 6 August 2013

LOTD: Natural Blue Smokey Eye :') 5.8.13

This look was created purely because I wanted something to go with the Denim Dress I was wearing and a really wearable blue smokey eye was all I could think. BUT! I did not want to go too overboard with the blue otherwise it just would've looked too heavy and made my face look really small :/
I think I got the right balance :)


Full Face :)
My Eyes Close Up :D
I used my LOOK Mini Makeover Palette in Rock Chick for this look-keep an eye out for the FULL review of my LOOK haul coming up in a few weeks after I've tried everything :3
So, the palette also was used for my cheeks and lips...I did use my Diorshow in Blue Mascara for my lashes, though they don't look overly blue :/ and Nars' Copacobana Multiple as my Highlighter XD
Products used :D

...And a little pic of my dress to show you my inspiration... :)

Do we think it's a good idea I show you a pic of my inspiration with each Look of the day? Also, how frequent would we like these? Once a week like the 52Weeks of delicious nails? Let me know :)
Love you all! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment