Monday 27 May 2013

52 Weeks of Delicious Nails, 27.5.13 Purple & Butterflies :) x

I am so bummed out that the Sun just hasn't made much of an appearance as of recent :S It's supposed to be really nice weather in Britain now, I mean COME ON! I guess it's still early days though, I mean July & August are proper Summer, yeah? ....hmmm.... D:

Well, this week is half term and I wanted some nails that aren't really summery in case the sun doesn't appear and that also go with my dress for Riri's this coming Friday. And with that criteria this is what I came up with!

My Left Hand


Now, my Right hand I could not get a good picture of, so I decided it was better left out. To describe it to you though, it looks exactly the same only the butterfly on the thumb is white with grey :)
The Purple shade is my latest addition from Sally Hansen's complete Salon manicure range: 470 Purple Pulse & the Butterfly is from a wheel full of them from poundland, I mentioned it before in one of my January posts: http://tinyurl.com/p47vuwv :) Exciting stuff XD


Look out for my post on my Outfit & Makeup designs for Riri's Birthday should be coming around weds/thurs this week :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment